Friday, August 28, 2009

It's Time for... Friday Feud!

Here we go. Another week gone by at the speed of light. Summer is determined to race right on out of here.

It's Friday, and you know what that means: It's time for another edition of Friday Feud here at Kittling: Books. The rules are few and simple:

--Try your very best not to duplicate answers. If you have to, at least put your own distinctive stamp on your answer!

--All answers should be left here in the comments section of this post.

That's it for the rules. Let's get down to business and play the Feud!

This week's question:

Your first book is being published. What is its title?


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for asking! It's still in the queue to be published but the title of my first children's picture book is Monster Maddie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are sure it's going to be published, I'd better get to writing it. The title would be: What's Over the Next Hill?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psychotic Dreams of a Prozac Princess

    I have really weird dreams and I've been told I should right a book but insteand I've just come up with the title.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment. I really appreciate it!