Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Scene of the Blog-- Lenore of Presenting Lenore!


Many of you know Lenore. She's the blogger behind Presenting Lenore, where her love of books, reading and people comes shining through. I first became acquainted with her through Tuesday Thingers, a weekly LibraryThing meme now hosted by Wendi of Wendi's Book Corner. I think several participants in that meme look forward to the latest photo of Emmy as much as they do Lenore's reply. I know I do!

Let's cut this intro short and take a look at where Presenting Lenore is created! (Click on the photo to view it full size.)

Lenore's Work/Blogging Space


Here's what Lenore has to say about her space:

I do all my blogging in my home office which is also where I do all my advertising copywriting. I like that it is very compact (our bookshelves and Daniel’s L-shaped workspace take up the rest of the room). Most of the books around my desk are work or writing related though I do have a shelf of YA hardcovers that are nice to look up at while I’m working. I use the integrated magnet board to hang up inspirations (and pictures of my friends’ children). I really love my chair – it’s an Aeron by Herman Miller and it’s so comfortable to sit in, even for hours and hours on end.


Doesn't Lenore have a great work space? Everything she needs is right within reach, and that chair does look comfortable!

If you'd like to participate in this weekly series, or if you know a book blogger you'd like me to send an invitation to, leave a comment below this post, or use the Contact Me in my header to send me an email. We'll see you all next Wednesday on Scene of the Blog!

33 comments:

  1. Ahhh...thanks :)

    I love this feature. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your space. It's so neat, so oganized. I suspect the absence of clutter is calming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lenore,

    Looking precisely as I imagined it might. It looks like you sound (neat, intelligent).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new this book blogging community and am trying to gain a bigger audience. I would love if you would feature me sometime.

    By the way, I am in awe of your blog and Lenore's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I love your area.

    I still need to do mine but it's a bit of a mess (always) :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Books surround her. That's what I'm talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this space..very bright and so organized!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home office is so much neater and cleaner than mine!! Looks like a lovely place to spend your day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great post, Cathy.
    And what a well-organized blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great feature for your blog. I sit on my couch with the laptop, not very exciting to look at! :)

    Lenore's bookshelves are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha. I am not naturally inclined towards neatness (though I am organized) so all kudos for that should go to my husband who keeps me in line.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cool feature! Thanks to Lenore I just discovered your blog and it's now a favorite.

    Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is so neat and tidy, and the chair looks fabulous! My chair is that chair's poor cousin, and he needs some help - desperately.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like Lenore's blog. I'm new to it. I like how organized she is.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how everything is neat, organized, and within reach! It's the complete opposite of my crazy, messy desk. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great idea to feature behind the scenes of bloggers!
    Lenore has a great space. I love how she has it organized and the chair sounds very comfy! Are there cat toys for Emmy on the chair?

    ReplyDelete
  17. That chair looks sooo darn comfortable! It has to be more comfortable than mine at home.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great feature! Lenore's space looks so inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cool! I wish I had a chair that comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so impressed with how neat and organized she is.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I agree with Beth, but if Lenore's office looks like she sounds (neat, intelligent), I am wondering what mine says about me!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Is it really that neat all the time, or just for pictures?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want to thank everyone who's stopping by and checking out this new feature. Spread the word! I'd also like to thank everyone who's agreed to participate because, in a way, you're opening your homes to us.

    I'll email anyone who's expressed an interest in participating, and I'm still on the lookout for more. Don't be surprised if you hear from me!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm just loving this series ... I will try to promote it in my weekly link roundup I am trying to do now. I relate very much to this one as my shot would look much the same if I did this upstairs instead of downstairs!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jenners--any and all promos are gratefully accepted and appreciated. The more people hear about it, the more participation there'll be!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow that chair looks awesome! These are great, and I cannot believe how neat everyone's spaces are :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm really enjoying these posts. Lenore, you're workspace looks great!


    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  28. Today, I am the lucky blogger who was featured on here - and I found that I have exactly the same desk as Lenore :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment. I really appreciate it!