Monday, September 22, 2008

Mailbox Monday



I just found this meme at The Printed Page. I've been wanting to keep closer tabs on the books I receive each week so thanks, Marcia! I've been a member of Paperback Swap for almost two months. So far, I've sent out many more books than I've received, but being a member has definitely put the FUN back in opening the mailbox each day! Here's what I received last week:


--Winter Birds by Jamie Langston Turner (fiction)
--Happiness by Will Ferguson (fiction) I'm reading it now, and so far it's hilarious!
--Hot Water by Sally Gunning (mystery). I recently read Gunning's The Widow's War, and since I'm such a mystery fan, I thought I'd give one of her mysteries a try.
--These Three Remain by Pamela Aidan (fiction) Pride and Prejudice is one of my all-time favorite books, and I've really enjoyed the first two books of Aidan's trilogy written from Darcy's point of view.
--The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton (mystery) I read Morton's The House at Riverton a couple of months ago and enjoyed it, so I thought I'd try another by this author.

What appeared in your mailbox last week?



2 comments:

  1. Cathy, welcome to Mailbox Monday.

    The House at Riverton is on my TBR list. It looks great!

    I also have the first book in Aidan's trilogy sitting on my shelf calling my name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed both books, Shana, and hope you do, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to make a comment. I really appreciate it!